Skip to content
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competitions are open only to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- One entry per household, duplicate entries will only be counted once.
- If you are an employee of Sefton Meadows, any of their subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion then you will not be eligible to enter this competition.
- The Promoter of the competition is Sefton Meadows of Sefton Ln, Sefton, Liverpool, L31 8BT
- This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Sefton Meadows decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Sefton Meadows will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity connected with this promotion and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- Sefton Meadows reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same, higher or lower value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The prize is not transferable in the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, including the allocation of more prizes than are available. Sefton Meadows reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion or to amend these terms & conditions.
- Winners will be chosen on the date mentioned on the competition page. The winner(s) will receive the mentioned prize. Winners will be chosen at Sefton Meadows absolute discretion from all valid entries and notified via details provided on entry. Sefton Meadows decision is final. If Sefton Meadows are unable to contact the winner within a 96 hour period then Sefton Meadows will be entitled to withdraw the offer.
- To enter you must complete the required fields and follow the specific instructions of the chosen competition.
- The closing date for competitions are detailed on each individual competition entry webpage. Entries received after this time will not be entered into this competition. The competition closing date may be extended at any time.
- Competitions and promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Sefton Meadows and not to Facebook. By entering our competition, you are agreeing to your personal information being used to confirm if you have won.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, You grant Sefton Meadows Permission for your entry to be published on Sefton Meadows websites including but not limited to Sefton Meadows (“Sefton Meadows websites”) and you grant Sefton Meadows non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sub-license) to use, republish, edit and/or modify your Competition entry in any/all media (including in electronic format, hard copy. for purposes connected with the Competition and as described in these Terms and Conditions.